WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

knowlegegroup - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* knowlegegroup > Topics

Subject: REGRETS
Replies: 1 Views: 431

emyadlim 11.12.09 - 07:24pm
Guys if we c0uld just turn back the times passed in our r lyf,what is ur regrets? *

emyadlim 11.12.09 - 08:03pm
Let me 1st p0st my reply ere..my regret?wel i shud listened to my dad,i must be d0ct0r by pr0fessi0n n0w f i f0l0w his advised.we had an agreement then dat if evr i g0t bf he wil let me st0p..unf0rtunately yes i was inlvd at d age of 17,i met my 1st bf nd last bf.he c0urted me f0r a peri0d of 1yr so i t0t he is my ryt man..so i gave him myhart.we tried to hide to my dad bt he is so wise then.he askd my c0usin to watched over me.hehe.i was on 2ndyear pharmacy(my preparat0ry c0urse 4med.) wen he caught me.he was so very strict so he let me st0pped nd let me settled d0wn..my dad cried on my wed day c0z i failed to gave him his ambiti0n to hav d0ct0r n d fmly..iv n0ticed dat was my fault c0z frm d 1styr of my marital lyf to 19yrs its full of ag0ny,trials,tears,til i decided to ran away..so im here in h0lyland.i left my chldrn.i missed them much..with dis experienced id nver been strict to my chldrn..i jus raised them to hav str0ng faith to G0d..MY DAWTER N0W IS A NURSING GRADUATE..so we must listen to r parents at al tyms c0z they wil n0t let us d0wn..tanx G0d even im n0t lucky to av gud huby..i cn say dat im lucky en0ugh 4havin my 4gr0wn up chldrn..TANX 4 DIS SPACE.. *

* knowlegegroup Forum

Search:
topics replies

* knowlegegroup

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search